Sunday, March 8, 2009

What is this??

Maybe it's just me and my friends, but I find myself saying "I need to google that" multiple times a day. Whether it's wondering why February only has 28 days, wanting to know how many calories you burn while typing, or what it takes to be an exotic dancer--I have lots of questions, and google has the answer.

So, it seems only natural that I create a list of these things that I wonder about during the day and actually go through with the "google-ing".

so once a day I will present you with a unique "let's google it!" question and answer, straight from the random-ness of my own head.

Feel free to comment with your own "google it" moments!

1 comment:

  1. oh my! why didn't you tell me that you had this blog?! I love the idea! :D

    I experienced a "Google It" moment over the weekend. We were watching Jesus Camp, and we were trying to name all of the seven deadly sins that everyone in the movie was inadvertently committing, and it just got to the point where we were so frustrated that we had to pause the movie and google it.

    We got this:

    Lust
    Gluttony
    Greed
    Pride
    Sloth
    Wrath
    Envy

    Sad to say that it looks like both mine and Eric's catholic schooling didn't help out too much in this department, haha.

    ReplyDelete